Sep 7, 2009

just some fun stuff from this past week

We had our first friend visitors this week (yeeaa), the guys from Don Chambers + Goat! They played an awesome set on Tues. night at The Camel, as well as a little impromptu set outside of a Richmond gem, located right in our hood, record store, Deep Groove. So great to see these guys. I first fell in love with Don's music 5 years ago when I first moved to Athens, Ga. The first live show I saw there was one of a three night stand of the Drive By Truckers at the 40 Watt. Don + Goat opened up the show and I was an instant fan, its nice now to call him a friend.
My love, tecolote blanco, now my primary mode of transportation, with some new additions including a milk crate basket... keepin' it real.
... and a little van panther.

No comments: