Jan 14, 2009

christmas past... part 1

We had such a wonderful (but long) Christmas, and it could have been broken up into at LEAST 3 parts. I consciously told myself that I would do better documenting our family times ... I started off strong... but lost the wind in my sail after about the first day, and did not even get one pic from our dinner with my mom's side of the family. Oh well... I will continue to suck!
So here are some of my favorites from the ones I did get...

Jana and Cotton Love each other... when they think no one else is looking!
This is Paxton and his 2 dogs, Adison and Filani, that makes a total of 4 dogs at my parents house for the holidays!


We have a tradition of playing Apples to Apples. It gets intense. I never win.
My dad showing off his christmas socks and his "essence of man" YES that is what the perfume is called, I can't make this stuff up.
We had a white elephant gift exchange this year... it got intense too!
I, after some clever manipulation, and help from my partner in crime, ended up with this quilt.


No comments: