May 20, 2009

life is a whirlwind... and I am spinning

I have been a bad blogger recently, partially due to the fact that I have SO MANY THINGS TO DO these days. Often when we lay our heads down at night K and I discuss how there just aren't enough hours in the day... I hate this feeling. We are getting ready for the Diamond Center tour which starts next Friday, and the amount of things that have to be in order before leaving for 2 weeks can be a little overwhelming! 

These images are from a shoot I did a couple weeks ago of a family that I have known for years. Their mother was one of the first designers I worked with after finishing my undergrad! These 3 kiddos are adorable... A-dorable! Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.



1 comment:

cristy cross said...

yes ma'm they are adorable :)