Jul 2, 2009

WE CAMP!

Last weekend we went camping at Palo Duro Canyon with our friends Nate D & April, and their friends Stephen & Sara. woohoo, we love camping

Kyle made dinner, and then we went to see TEXAS, I thought this was very important for K.
The last time I saw TEXAS has to be like 15 years ago BUT I remember seeing this map then, and I thought it was SO cool. You can see K and Nate in the background, thinking not so cool.
TEXAS
We told ghost stories....ahhh tiny hands
we walked with flashlights
we used creepy, but infested bathrooms. (Q: is it really camping if there are restrooms?)


2 tents... me and K in the little one
We saw lots of tarantulas & a one horny toad... 2 animals K has only seen in the zoo!

we hike.

good times.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HappyHo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.