Mar 16, 2010

found


I am enjoying my first spring break in many, many years. I spent the first weekend in Austin TX celebrating my sisters bachelorette weekend with 15 other beautiful women, and we had a blast! I will post some images from the extravaganza as soon as I get them downloaded, but I thought I would share this in the meantime. Yesterday, Kyle picked me up from the airport and took me to a wonderful seafood dinner in Virginia Beach ... Yes, once in a blue moon, or when at the ocean, I eat seafood, and love it. He gave me this old picture that he found while cleaning up an old cash register at the antique store where he works. He knew I would love it, and I do. What a great image.

click on the image to see it larger

1 comment:

C Shaver said...

Don't know if I ever told you this but I was given a few "found" photos that I wish I still had. One of them I used for a cassette cover in my Commercial Art class. It featured this very haunted looking little girl walking towards the camera. Also there was a wonderful pic of a cigarette girl carrying her tray of various brands. Some of the best photos it seems are the ones we chance upon.