Mar 18, 2010

people of zee world... relax!

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I started my spring break with a weekend trip to Austin TX. I had an awesome time soaking in the Texas sun, and catching up on some reading during my flights that has been of late, pushed to the side for the more academic flavor. I also had a chance to try out my iphone app, the HIPSTAMATIC. I, being the sucker for any type of camera especially the HOLGA-esque, LOVE this application that brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras. The hipstamatic lets you switch between lens, film, and even flashes to get that perfect instant image.

To see more images visit my flickr site.
Post title comes from, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates, the Tom Robbins book that I am currently reading… it seemed appropriate.
ps. its a good one!

No comments: